ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced by a letter, or in person to the Principal, by the one responsible for the child. The application must be made in prescribed form.
- Transfer Certificate must be produced by all candidate from the School last attended.
- If a child is admitted during the month, fees for the whole month have to be paid.
- If a student is required to leave the school in the middle of the year when the admissions are closed fees for the remaining months will be paid.
- No transfer certificate is issued by the school until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- A pupil failing in a class twice must discontinue her studies in the school.
- A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged for the Transfer Certificate.
- Date of Birth and name which is given during the time of admission will not be changed.