Students who have been absent from class, must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record, stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. Reasons of a private nature may be stated in a letter. No leave of absence is given without a previous written application from the guardian.
Absence from class
(a) for birthday, marriage feasts, excursions,
(b) in view of anticipating or extending school vacation,
(c) in order to study for examination, is strongly objected to.
|KG I – KG II||DAILY||7.15 – 12.45 PM|
|WINTER||8.15 – 1.30 PM|
|SUMMER||6.30 – 10.00 AM|
|I – V||DAILY||7.15 – 1.15 PM|
|WINTER||8.15 – 2.00 PM|
|SUMMER||6.30 – 10.45 AM|
|VI – XII||DAILY||7.15 – 1.30 PM|
|WINTER||8.15 – 2.15 PM|
|SUMMER||6.30 – 11.00 AM|
- Physical Education is compulsory. Exemption will be allowed only on Producing the Medical Certificate.
- Participation in Co-curricular activities is a must. It promotes the all round development of a child.
- Regular attendance is compulsory. Internal assessment will be done in the form of weekly tests maintained in a record book, annual grades will be entered in the report card on the basis of tests, to determine the promotion to the higher class.
- Every student must be present on the re-opening day of the school after the Summer, Puja and Christmas vacations.
- Continuous absence of 15 days or more without leave, will be considered equivalent to the withdrawal of the student from school and her name will be struck off the rolls.
- A medical certificate must be produced for absence, due to a contagious, infectious or any other illness.
- When pupils go from one class to another they will do so in silence and in order. They will never leave the class without the permission from the teacher, nor the school premises without the permission from the principal.
- Pupils are expected to make good, use of the furniture and library books.
- No books, newspapers or periodicals may be brought to the school without the sanction of the principal. If such are addressed to them, and also the letters they receive, will be subject to inspection by the school authorities.
- No subscription can be raised without the permission of the principal. No gift may be made to the members of the staff unless permitted by the principal.
- Pupils will have no dealing with money nor will they keep money with them in school. Payments of fees will be made by them at once, or the money handed over to their class teacher, for safe-keeping during the day.
- The school will not hold itself responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes etc. It is not advisable for students to bring valuable articles to the school. All are advised to bring their books, etc in a leather bag that can be securely locked. No fancy bags with zips are allowed.
- Parents are requested to see that the children prepare their daily lessons and do their own home work regularly. Students should put in at least three hours study everyday in the higher classes and two hours in the lower classes.
- Students are strongly recommended to speak in English in the School premises.
- Parents are requested to make complaints if any, to the principal directly, and not to the class teacher.
- Visitors / Parents are not allowed to meet the Class Teachers in their classrooms during school hours. They may do so out of class hours having made an appointment earlier (use the Contact Report Page) or preferably on days of parents teacher meeting, held periodically.
- During all activities and outings the school takes all necessary care and precautions. Yet inspite of that if an accident or mishap occurs the school will in no way be held responsible or liable.
- For any damage caused to the school property or anything that goes against the reputation of the school the students may be expelled.