VISION & MISSION
Inspired by our Foundress Mother Veronica and urged on by Mother Marie des Anges our first Superior General “we shall keep looking ahead with a clear vision for the future”, for standards of excellence in our educational and social apostolate for a holistic development of our students which shall enable them to face the challenges of tomorrow.
- To fulfill our vision we shall endeavour to
- instill life-promoting values through moral education / faith formation with emphasis on nourishing and deepening their faith in God.
- provide academic opportunities which will enable them to excel at the national and international level
- develop leadership qualities from early stages through activities such as the school cabinet, NSS/NCC, girls guides / scouts and other co-curricular activities.
- promote national integration, patriotism and communal harmony through the celebration of national festivals and inter faith prayer.
- create environmental awareness leading to the protection of natural resources along with eco-friendly organizations.
- provide infrastructure for sports and other activities for personality development.
- make education reachable to the weaker sections of the society.
- invite and motivate all our staff members to be co-shares in our Vision and Mission.
- call on parents and guardians who entrust their children to us, to cooperate with us to make our students a powerful force for the good of our society.
- A deep faith in God
- Dignity of labour
- Hard work
- Respect for life